Subject: [Leica] Corn fed
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:37:45 -0400

I've just returned from a week's visit with my Dad in the small town of
Rochester, Indiana, where corn, and the folk who raise it, are right
big.

The Miller family raises sweetcorn in several varieties, but their
favorite is one called "Incredible."  Here, the senior Mr. Miller, shows
off the first of this year's harvest.

For those of you who care about corn, this stuff is so good that you can
eat it off the cob without cooking it--melts in your mouth.

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/miller's%20corn.
htm

Chandos

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] Corn fed)