Subject: RE: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:42:34 -0400

I doubt very much at AA would be shooting digital at this point, other
than to experiment. I have absolutely no doubt, however, that he would
have long-ago abandoned the wet darkroom in favor of scanning his
negatives and doing is darkroom work in Photoshop, where he would have
far more control over his image output than can be obtained in the wet
darkroom. I also have no doubt that there would be an extremely popular,
successful, and stunningly effective line of Ansel Adams Photoshop
plug-ins. :-)

B. D.