Subject: RE: [Leica] squabbling over digitial vs. film
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:37:27 -0400

Try making a statement sometime that is not a ridiculous exaggeration -
such as your latest statement - and then perhaps there will be some
point in this discussion. It is obvious, however, that you are so
besotted with the name "Leica," that you simply can't grasp the fact
that there are numerous pieces of photo equipment of equal quality, or
quality so close to Leica that the images they produce are indiscernible
from those produced by Leica equipment. Were this not the case, all the
world's outstanding - non-newspaper - photographers would be shooting
with Leica equipment. And they are not. ;-)

B. D.