Subject: Re: [Leica] another 15 mm on acros
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:35:45 +0200

> Simon showed:
> > scanned earlier but forgot to include in the list
> > http://www.leica-gallery.net/apekop/image-50121.html<<
>
> Hi Simon,
> Are you holding the camera or is it on the floor? Your previous post with
> the 15mm was very well done and I didn't notice much distortion from the
> camera not being squared off horizontally and vertically.
>
> However, in this shot it appears it's not and some distortion is occurring
> lower left corner and certainly in the upper right corner. The only reason
> ask is, this location has such excellent 15mm potential for a good
> photograph it's a shame not to make sure the verts. and horiz. are squared
> away for a good 15mm effect.
>
> I use a 15 on the M and also the R 15mm on the R8 a considerable amount of
> the time in the type of location you've shown here simply because the
tiles
> and vertical columns lend themselves to a super wide angle lens for
greatest
> effect.
>
> It's a wonderful focal length to work with because one can shoot pictures
> that usually have viewers asking "How did you do that?" with awe.
> ted

Thanks for your comment .
I had it on the floor to brace it since i had 100 acros in it.
Indee It is great fun .I got the lens together with a L body.
This was the first roll.
I,m considering getting the bubble level acessory .
Do you think  that worthwhile ?
Simon

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] another 15 mm on acros)
Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: RES: [Leica] Dry chamber for storing camera gear)