Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out somerealnumbers?
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn.mail@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:43:30 -0700

Ted,

Yes, it makes a difference.
It would make a difference to you if you ever wondered about why you
sometimes failed to capture that winning moment. Selective forgetting is
another great photographic accessory. The saving grace is that we are judged
by the ones we catch, rather than the ones that got away.

The way of ignorance need not be justified.
One can close one's mind and still do great things.
Perhaps others should close their minds too.
I'm glad that some are searching for another path.

Mike Quinn