Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out some realnumbers?
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn.mail@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 19:34:51 -0700

Well said, Ted!
And we need some strict ground rules.

1. Beer must be consumed before the contest starts.
2. Each party must pick up all his contacts at the same time and carry them
somewhere where the light is good.
3. Whoever finds a frame that suffers from shutter lag (i.e. the absence of
a bird or a portrait with it's eyes closed) first wins.
4. Anyone who gets a hernia from lifting the contacts wins whether or not he
can see well enough to find the magnifier.
5. Once both magnifiers are found, we can use them to figure out whether the
beer bottles have screw-on caps and then argue about whether a real beer
drinker really needs to know about that sort of technical stuff.

Best regards as always,

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out somerealnumbers?)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] M7 vs M3 "lag time" -- How can we find out somerealnumbers?)