Subject: [Leica] Intro& looking for V35
From: Luc Bourgeois <luc@forcemajeure.qc.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:33:26 -0400

Hello list.

I'll introduce myself briefly.

I've been doing photography since the mid-seventies, with some breaks.
Currently shooting almost daily with M3's and an M6. I'm looking to
optimize my processes and that might include some digital
implementation for preview and evaluation work, but, more importantly,
I'm planning a home darkroom for final printing (I only do B&W).

I'm looking to this list for Leica M-system information, but my first
question to the list would be: does anyone know of a Focomat V35 to
sell?   (if so you can contact me directly at: luc@forcemajeure.qc.ca)

Best greetings,

Luc Bourgeois
Montreal