Subject: Re: [Leica] Startling pictures
From: "LSchultz" <lschultz334@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:06:51 -0500

Well under those circumstances and at that time, I can believe that
"anything goes" may have been used as a guideline.   At the same time it
must have been an exciting time to work on a tab/commuter paper.

I have been doing this for about 20 years (give or take a few months off) in
a variety of settings and sometimes with specialized publications.  But even
though magazines may pay better (although it's intermittent work), I still
enjoy the pace of newspaper work.

Didn't mean to come across as preaching.  I have been hearing a lot from
people on locations, on the street and at school, etc. who are blaming the
media (like this large red haired PJ can make a difference) for all the ills
in the world.  It seems to come in waves, and we are, I hope, near its crest
again.

Lloyd
Lschultz334@charter.net
Online photo portfolio: