Subject: RE: [Leica] Trusting vacation photos to digital
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:14:06 -0400

But that IS fun for Kyle, Bob - You don't have to do it; nor does anyone
who doesn't consider it fun, unless, as you said, they're working. I,
personally, don't take many photos of any kind when I travel, and have a
hard time understanding why anyone does or would. I want to enjoy and
experience the new environment, not spend my time taking photos of it.
But for the few shots I do take, these days I'd be more likely to take a
digital camera and not worry about film, processing, airport problems,
etc. But that's just me.

BTW - There are any number of devices designed as "carriers" for digital
images - take the card out of the camera, pop it into the digital
"wallet," go back to shooting. When you get home, transfer the contents
of the digital wallet to your computer.

B. D.