Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Re: opinions on M7 vs. MP
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 14:49:42 -0400

My pre-TTL never been serviced M6HM has no foam on the back door.  However,
there is a strip of foam at the bottom of the inside of the door on my
older Wetzlar era M6.   I suspect the foam originated at the time of my
complaints about light leeks with that camera, and that the foam was not
factory issue.

dan c.