Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Re: opinions on M7 vs. MP
From: leicauser@ntlworld.com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 11:44:18 +0000

There is no foam around the back of my M6TTL and it did have a light leak problem when I bought it new three years ago. It was fixed by Leica UK but not by adding foam.

The M7 does have foam around the back edges.

I also had light leak problems on my M4-P which I fixed (looks good so far anyway) by sticking foam around the edge of the back just like the M7.

Joe Chan