Subject: [Leica] Leica service in Belgium
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <vandenschrick@geog.ucl.ac.be>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 15:41:12 +0200

Hello,

This is a question for only belgian luggers:

Here it is,

I plan to have an M3 rangefinder replaced by de Beukelaer, and also, the new
old fashion MP advance lever fitted to my M6 TTL.

I would like to know if de Beukelaer is giving back the old parts they
replaced (the M3 rangefinder and the current M6 advance lever) as if I want
in the future to have these piece back in place, I don't want to have them
junked, or reused in another repair. I want them back, is it so?

thank you

Gregoire Vandenschrick

ps: If someone can give me ideas about the costs of such replacements, and
also, how much would it be to have the M3 completely CLA?

Replies: Reply from "Bas" <bas@baswip.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica service in Belgium)
Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica service in Belgium)
Reply from Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica service in Belgium)