Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica service in Belgium
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 10:51:03 -0400

Hello Gregoire:

I'm going to intrude though I'm clearly not a Belgian lugger! Is there
something wrong with your M3 rangefinder? I there is, why do you want to
keep it? If there is not, why in the world do yhou want to replace it?

Most people I know still believe that the best rangefinder Leitz/Leica ever
made is the one in the M3.

IMHO.

Seth           LaK 9