Subject: RE: [Leica] opinions on M7 vs. MP
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:45:09 +0200

>Wondering if anyone is willing to opine on the virtues of the M7 versus

>the MP. Due to the exceptional generosity of my boyfriend, I have my
>choice!
>Thanks!
>- -Liz
>www.lizlizliz.com

Liz

My vote for the M7. I have not a MP but a M6 Classic -I only see
differences in the lack of finder flare and this less comfortable rewind
lever- not to speak of very comfortable and acurate AE of ther M7, and
after my M7 buy I haven't put any more film in the M6!

Kind regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from David Young <dnr@horizon.bc.ca> ([Leica] Re: opinions on M7 vs. MP)