Subject: RE: [Leica] opinions on M7 vs. MP
From: Sander van Hulsenbeek <vanhulsenbeek@wxs.nl>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2003 16:28:31 +0200

>>Wondering if anyone is willing to opine on the virtues of the M7 versus
>> the MP.

I do not know what the MP would be like to use, but the
M7.....................:

Got the camera one month ago. Travelled/trekked 3 weeks in Nortwest
Argentina, very dusty, very high, very cold (best wine in the world though):

The M7 behaved like a dream. The exposures are so dead on it is frightening.
The sound is so minimal that the locals asked me had I already taken their
picture! You can extract the film with the eye on the bottomplate. The
rewind is smoother than before.

I upgraded from a M6MH, not TTL,, which I keep. But the M7 is numero uno for
daily use!
BTW: my digi was great for snaps!

Look forward, guys and girls!

Sander van Hulsenbeek