Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica parts
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2003 11:44:00 -0400

From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>

> Seth.. you may have a personal relationship with Leica, but the fact that
> you called, and reached the President was in effect a threat.

Utter nonsense, Frank. I specifically said to Roger that I was calling not
as a lawyer but to point out the loss of goodwill engendered. What you are
saying is that the threats of LUGGERS combined with my call made my call a
threat. Rubbish.

> it could have been that top management got involved,
> and decided that lower management was wrong in their original decision to
> restrict.
>
> Surely, we will never know.

Yeah we know. The decision to stop parts sales to independents by Northvale
came from Solms; from the top. It was Roger who persuaded Hanns-Peter Cohn
to let him restore the old Northvale policy.

Best,

Seth   LaK 9