Subject: Re: [Leica] RE. Digital Characteristic Curves
From: David Prakel <david@photopartners.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:20:38 +0100

On 1/8/03 1:10 am, "Tom Lianza" <owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
wrote:

> Digital Characteristic Curves

As a sometime D100 user I've found using the custom curve download function
a better solution than EV compensation. The simplest and most effective
curve I've found takes level 129 to 159 leaving Black and White points where
they were.

You do need Nikon Capture 3 software (at extra cost of course) to access
such functions.

- --
Regards
David

Just realised how desperately OT this is for the LUG! Has Brian gone yet?