Subject: Re: [Leica] Re cropping dilema
From: Aaron Sandler <aaron.sandler@duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:24:11 -0400

I was amused that Steve was the target of the w/f accusation, considering
how much he shoots and posts.

However, leaving aside the merits of this photo, I do think the phrasing of
Steve's original comment seems intended to provoke.  If you don't like it,
you don't like it and I think you should say so.  But a simple "It doesn't
work for me" or, even better, an explanation of why it wasn't compelling
might have been better received.