Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Re cropping dilema
From: "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 12:07:22 -0700

"I didn't claim it to be an exceptional shot, but that it raised some
questions for me. But at least I try to go out and shoot, instead of sitting
at home polishing my gear.

 Feli"

Great comeback Feli...There surely is an undercurrent of "mean spiritedness"
on this site, whether it be juvenilia or the cowardice of hiding behind an
anonymous e mail address some of the participants have nothing more to offer
than brag about their gear and "flame" everyone else....