Subject: [Leica] Re: Mean People Suck :-) [ was: Re cropping dilema ]
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:10:44 -0700

I think it is a disease. Even our LIST OWNER, Brian, would not consider
putting up his pictures because we are "a tough crowd." People keep
offering their "advices" in biting, and let alone racist / anti-red neck
remarks. Shooters think other shooters' pictures suck, or that shooters
think collectors are wanklers/fondlers. Leicaphiles sneer at digital users,
or Canon users, or OM users, ....

Something about owning overpriced equipments make some people drip with
acid, I guess.

Can we all get along? May be inhaling more Xtol in the mornings or
something? Is civility dead? Does telling the truth mean trashing people
mercilessly?

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>