Subject: Re: [Leica] M camera NOW R camera ?
From: "Red Dawn" <reddawn@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 13:02:32 +0800

Hi

why doesn't anyone see BD's point that to make the statement that the R
system is the finest SLR system for 35mm photography is a moot point,
without qualifying it with the words "for my purposes".......

Try explaining the virtues of the R system to say, James Natchwey, and try
telling him he can't focus for nuts, that he doesn't know how to time the
action properly that he requires more fps, and oh, tell him his large prints
are sh*t cos they are taken with vastly inferior Canon L zoom lenses......
:)

btw aren't the R bodes Minolta inspired and some lenses, sigma designed?
Eeks! :P

boon hwee