Subject: Re: [Leica] M camera NOW R camera ?
From: "SML" <leirex@access4less.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:09:03 -0700

Hello,

  I am every inch in synch with Doug.  I just gave up on the Nikon AF to
completely go back to my Leica.  I almost always get great results with the
350/4.8 Telyt, 70-180/2.8 APO-Vario hand held.  One of my poster size
blow-ups hanging on my wall is shot with the first fat 180/2.8 Elmarit hand
held.  I only use my tripod when I use self-timer to include myself in the
picture.  The brightest viewfinder of the SL is better than the fastest AF
somewhere in my book.

Regards,
David Lee