Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8-9 question for long exposures
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 18:32:56 -0700

David,

The battery and charger work with the winder. It's on mine right now.

And about the T setting, all I can say is:

DOH!!!

You can tell, it's a setting I didn't normally use. My R8 is almost
ALWYAS in manual. And I've taken it out to shoot maybe twice in the
past three years! I know, I know. My M6 gets much more regular
workouts. But since I've been shooting water polo in a project, I've
been using digital. (PowerPoint does NOT deserve film!)

On Tuesday, July 29, 2003, at 09:37  AM, David Young wrote:

> Here, you're right, for the motor. But the winder uses the 123
> batteries... Do you know where I can find rechargeable versions of
> these?  I don't!  And wish I could!
- --
Eric

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen, philosophers, and divines. - Ralph Waldo Emerson