Subject: Re: [Leica] 2003 photos
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:47:56 EDT

In a message dated 7/28/03 1:26:11 PM, DLawrence@fkp.com writes:

<< http://users2.ev1.net/~donlaw/ >>

Hi Don,
As for critiquing your work, I think our opinions or at least mine is totally
irrelevant.  Photographing your own kids is a very important project.  No
matter how the photos turn out whether they are good or not, they will always be
cherished by you and your family for years to come.  KEEP PHOTOGRAPHING
THEM!!!  It is so much fun to go back and look at old photos of your childhood.  I
use some of mine for Xmas cards even if they don't pertain to the holiday.  You
have some nice shots and I prefer the black and white ones but that is just
personal preference.  The more you photograph them you will usually slowly
develop your own style.  Just keep shooting.  That's the most important thing not
whether us LUGers like them.  My only suggestion would be to capture some of
the more personal moments, e.g. - while they're sleeping, napping, in deep
thought, whatever.
Regards,
Bruce Morton