Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL coming my way
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:23:47 EDT

Hi Vick,
I own two CL's - one with 40 and one with 90.  The one with the 40 has 40 and
50 frame lines and the 90 has 40 and 90 frame lines.  Both lenses are very
sharp (40 Summicron, 90 Elmar).  I don't know about parallax.  In fact I would
have to say that the lenses are sharper than my Fugi 6X9.  I have no desire to
own any other Leica (Minolta) or lenses.
They are very adaptable to the way I shoot which is quick and quiet.
Enjoy.
Bruce Morton