Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning slides
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:22:23 EDT

Hi,
I have to agree with Austin on this one.  I am by no means an expert but I am
very happy with my results and I'm picky. :)   The optimum resolution of the
scanner is like the optimum f-stop of a lens.  I use a 1600 Epson and it's
been my experience that the 1600 represents the optimum.  Since your scanner is a
2400, scan at 2400.  A positive note for the DO NOT RESAMPLE.
In simplicity,
Bruce