Subject: Re: [Leica] tight focus...?
From: SIUASU@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 22:13:19 EDT

Steve,
Joe is probably one of the best repair men in the country.  I have known him
over twenty-five years.  He started TCR in the early seventies.  He repairs
cameras for people all over the world.  If he can't fix it, he will tell you so.
 TCR also has rentals, sales, and an excellent lab.  I live in N. Scottsdale
and I drive to Tempe just to have one roll processed.  It's peace of mind for
me and yea, I'm probably a little crazed. :)
Bruce

Replies: Reply from "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] tight focus...?)