Subject: Re: [Leica] Marc Small's statement that M6 is best built M camera
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 18:29:14 -0400

At 05:46 PM 7/28/03 -0400, Seth Rosner wrote:
>Yeah but in his last VIEWFINDER article before his passing, Roy was
>shockingly generous in his evaluation of the MP, not only in its return to
>some of the iconic features of the earlier M cameras, chiefly M3, but in his
>assessment of thefeeling that the camera represents a return to dedication
>to the best available quality.

Nil nisi bonum mortuis, Seth.  I will discuss Roy's capabilities as an
evaluator of anything at all off-List, but, in recognition of the honor he
gave me as the only editor of VIEWFINDER to run my articles, I shall say
nothing negative about him on this List how that he has gone.  But I will
give you the details!

Best,

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315