Subject: Re: [Leica] MP's tp plate/now no red dots
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:58:01 -0400

They ARE listening to us. No red dot, no Leica advertising on the front of
the top-plate, finally fixed the VF-RF flare problem, M3 film advance/
shutter cock, got rid of unnecessary TTL flash and restored the classic
camera size (lower top-plate) AND, Leica guarantees parts availability for
MP for 30 years. It's just that the parts are only going to be available to
Leica service facilities. Unless Solms changes its mind.

Seth          LaK 9