Subject: RE: [Leica] MP's tp plate/now no red dots
From: "James Harrison" <leicajh@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:11:21 -0500

That's funny.. I was thinking today about all the whining on the LUG over
Leica's new policy of not selling spare parts to individuals.  The general
feeling is that the Nomes in Solms don't read/care about what is said here.
But--- on the Leica Corp pages, Leica hawks the new MP as not having the
red Leica dot, because that is what the users wanted!!  Maybe they are
listening to us..jh

James Harrison

http://home.earthlink.net/~leicajh/