Subject: RE: [Leica] 50mm Summicron
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 20:16:35 -0700

Buzz.. I sold it. so now you can go ahead and defame it as much as you
want.....

This is all said tongue in cheek, and to the buyer of my hood and cap, I say
... Enjoy it, it is only $100 less than the equivalent hood and cap for the
90/2.8.  In fact, I am using a generic hood and cap for my 50/1.4 until I
can locate a properly priced Leica one.....  $130 for a shade and cap is
stupid.  $30 is OK.  The $3 I paid for my generic models, makes sense.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net