Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica USA no longer selling repair parts
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:15:18 -0700

Eric.. this was a hope  that I had as well... Certified Repair places.  But
the truth is that we don't know what we don't know.  Leica as usual, is
being mum on their policies and not responding to users proactively.
Proactive response is what makers good companies great.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

But why penalize Don and Sherri in the process. Have certified repair
stations that can buy parts, but don't cut everyone off.