Subject: RE: [Leica] It's all pots and pans now...
From: "Chandos Michael Brown" <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:34:23 -0400

Just what I need for a non air-conditioned house in the Tidewater of
Virginia, a constant-on gas range that cost as much as a small yacht.

I imagine that folk who buy AGAs also store their unused Leicas in a
safe deposit box.  It's the 'possession' of the thing that counts.

Chandos Michael Brown
History and American Studies
College of William and Mary
www.wm.edu/cas/asp/faculty/brown