Subject: Re: [Leica] Further digital exploration
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:24:22 -0400

Peter - I had the Leica Digilux and did not like my way of taking
pictures with it.  No info in the viewfinder - for that you had to look
at the LCD which I was doing way too much and possibly missing shots.
The first time I held the D100 I knew I was hooked - small DSLR with
RAW output, not just jpg or TIFF.  I had nikon glass so this is why I
graviated to nikon and not canon.  I still very much love my D100 and
in fact have bought more nikon glass to go with it.  Some people
complain that the buitlin flash is too small but for daylight fill
flash it's perfect.

You are blessed that you have Glazers to visit  so you can go in and
look at these various models and try your hand on them.  I'm cursed
living in Central NY state where no one carries Leica so I bought
without every seeing the camera - always a negative .

ernie