Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: My plea for wisdom.. thanks all
From: "Jack McLain" <jmclainaz@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 17:46:06 -0700

thats sorta what I figured.  Life is full of risk assessment.  If
eliminating risk re: our cameras was a major priority we would all use
never-ready cases and UV filters; maybe even watertight underwater housings
to protect from rain.
Jack McLain
Tucson, AZ
http://jackmclain-photography.dotcommunity.net