Subject: [Leica] Leica vs. Digital: Thanks to all
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:32:26 -0700

A hearty thanks to everyone who responded to my post about "Leica vs.
Digital:  Our Divided Loyalties."  A great discussion!  One of the
wonderful things about the LUG is how at its best,  it's like a big living
room gathering of good friends with a whole gamut of experience and
insights.  I don't do scotch, but this evening I hoisted a snifter of good
brandy to all of you.

And Seth, I am honored to be in your "hard copy" file.  I guess I'm like a
lot of us:--just trying to feel my way through the possibilities of
digital, while keeping foremost the things that make Leica-styel
photography so precious to me.  If I was able to articulate what some of
you were feeling, it's in large part because rubbing elbows with you folks
has helped me crystalize my thinking.

- --Peter Klein
Seattle