Subject: [Leica] I'm Ba-a-a-a-ck!
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:43:12 -0700

Tina:  It was so good to hear your news!  And give a big thanks to your
daughter for the progress reports.  As I told you before you went in, no
matter what direction you turn, there were and are all sorts of good
thoughts coming your way from your Leica friends all over the world.  Those
thoughts are still coming strong as you heal and bounce back better than ever.

Lotsa fond wishes to our favorite Bionic Woman!

- --Peter Klein
Seattle