Subject: Re[Leica] Bath time
From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:16:38 -0700

> >http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/digi11.html

Graham:  This is without doubt one of the best examples of a decisive
moment I've seen posted on the LUG.  It's got it all, humor, composition,
and everything exactly where it should be.  And the bright colors fit the
mood perfectly.  It's my idea of exactly what a Leica photograph should
be.   Despite the fact that it was taken with the Lika Leica, and that, as
B.D. might point out, it could have been taken with any fast camera, it
does say "Leica style" to me.

When I saw it, my first reaction was, "YES!!"  My second reaction was,
"Geez, I wish I'd taken that!"

Good on you, as Uncle Ted says!

- --Peter Klein
Seattle