Subject: RE: [Leica] PAWs and shooting from the waist
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 23:04:17 -0400

Jerry,
It wasn't supposed to be terribly profound.  I just noticed that the two
images were not shot from eye level and I was recalling Ted's monthly
admonition to bend our knees when shooting children.

I went back and looked at a lot of the PAW's over the week and realized
that most images were shot from whatever eye level was.  So the sad fact
is that most of us don't take Slobodan advice.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com