Subject: RE: [Leica] Weekend Wedding
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:47:37 -0400

Hi Bob,

This is not good.  First the groom gets drunk on
straight shot, then he signs the contract ?   :-)
Thank you for the explanations on an orthodox wedding.
At first, I took it as Christian Orthodox :) until
the mention of the Torah.

On a photographic note, in
http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-49262.html
the purple cast on the bride and groom caused by the top of
the chupa creates an effect reminiscent of chromatic aberration
when using digital cameras.

http://www.leica-gallery.net/rgacpa/image-49264.html is my
favorite of the bunch.  The man in light suit in the back seems
to be there less for support than to make sure the groom doesn't
leave until he signs the contract.  Someone on the right edge is
taking notes to make sure the groom is doing everything right.
The groom with a pen in his (left) hand below the table,
seems less than forthcoming to sign the document.  The stares
from the audience on the left add the pressure on the groom.
Only the man next to him, with his own stare directed to the
audience and his hands joined below his waist seems to be
supportive of the groom, but he too, with his stare cast low,
is resigned.  Time for my coffee !

- - Phong

P.S. I enjoy your photos.  You are fast becoming the wedding
photographer of the LUG.  :-)