Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW wk29/sl
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:11:22 -0400

Hi Steve,

Tough lighting you have there;  must be around high noon.
I would have gone with a smaller aperture/faster shutter
speed to avoid the distracting blown highlights on the right.
Can you get more highlight details out of your scan ?  I also
wish the figure in the foreground is more in focus, as he
is the focal point of the photo for me.  Where is this Latin
neighborhood ?

- - Phong