Subject: Re: [Leica] OT - "Guide to Dallas Driving"
From: Bob Adler <rgacpa@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 07:57:52 -0700 (PDT)

Gene,

Since the onset of the Republican tax cuts that have
boosted our economy out of recession, driving in the
SF Bay Area has returned to far less crowded
conditions.

I guess it's all those people who are working now
instead of waisting time in their cars ;-)
I'd be delighted to join you for a day of shooting.

Come back and give us a try. There are quite a few
beautiful places to drive through and to!
Bob