Subject: [Leica] Question re: ND Filters
From: BenMarks@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:32:05 -0400

Is there anyone out there stacking ND filters on their Noctiluxes and shooting wide open or nearly so?  I know, I know: Heresy.  Still, if you are out there, I'd like to hear about your results (vignetting etc.).  I ask about stacking because it is easy to get two 8x filters in a 60mm size; not so easy to get a 16x filter (special order and all of that)

Thanks in advance

Ben Marks

Replies: Reply from Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com> (Re: [Leica] Question re: ND Filters)