Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica vs. Digital: Our divided loyalties
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 19:25:14 -0400

While there is much truth in your observations about the advantages of
Leica M, Jim, I think you may find that the more you use the 10D the
better your work with it will be - the more Leica-like it will become.
The Olympus E-20 I am using is nowhere near the camera the 10D is, but I
am finding that the more I use it, the more comfortable I become with
it, the better I get with it.