Subject: Re: [Leica] Almost on topic - Televid question.
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:44:53 -0400

At 04:41 PM 7/13/03 -0700, David Young wrote:
>So...
>
>[a] what does the Televid 77 offer over the 62 besides
>	more light gathering ability?
>[b] are the APO versions worth the extra cost?
>[c] is the zoom eyepiece worth having? Or would he be better off with a low
>and a high power eyepiece?
>
>Any help that Televid owners here can give me will be appreciated.
>
>Ya know... it's terrible when the family thinks your the expert just 'cause
>you shoot with a Leica!

Is he a perfectionist?  If so, he needs an APO 77 with the 20x Weitwinkel
and the new 40X WW lens, at the least.   He MIGHT want to looks at the
Zeiss Diascope but I would still argue that the APO-Televid is a nicer
solution to the situation.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!