Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology
From: Marc James Small <msmall@infionline.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:38:03 -0400

At 10:02 AM 7/15/03 -0600, Will von Dauster wrote:
>This is one of the saddest and most offensive things I have seen posted
>on the LUG in the more than 8 years I have been on it (first under
>vondauster@aol.com), and that's saying quite a lot.
>
>Racial slurs are not "politically incorrect." They are just plain wrong.
>
>Shame on you. Hypocrite.

Unfortunately, the original poster is correct.  When do the apologies from
Germany and Japan start?  My mother, age 82, reminded me the other day that
there had never been any apologies from either nation.

Whatever names we ascribe to them in the interim strike me as being rather
meaningless, Herr von Dauster.

Marc

msmall@infionline.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bąs fir gun ghrąs fir!