Subject: Re: [Leica] Back from Harlan County...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:20:06 -0700

bdcolen showed:

Subject: [Leica] Back from Harlan County...

> A sampling of the photos...
> http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/folder-2990.html
>
> Comments will be - dealt with. Gracefully. :-)

Hi B. D.,
Remember you said you'd be "Gracefully" :-) Some how I'd feel better if it
were "be gentle.";-) Don't forget I'm a senior citizen and it's an offence
to beat on one. ;-)

Very nice coverage from close-ups to over views and solid visual medium
frames put together like a Photo Essay should be,  " telling a story!" Some
day I'd like to see the "best of " selection put together in a photo story
arrangement that even Gene Smith would have positive comments on. Certainly
if what we see here is a sample of the shoot.
Well done mon ami.
ted