Subject: Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic - Sunday July 6th
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:07:04 -0700

Jeffery L. Smith enlightened me:

> Ted, they're sort of taken by a Leica...they have a Leica (designed) lens,
> and the Panasonic is pretty much a Digilux-1. No wonder you liked them!<<<

OK Jeff, thanks.

And as we always acknowledge, it's the person holding the camera.. digi or
film... that makes what happens on film or memory card. (I think that's what
it's called. Memory card?)

And in this case it's excellent photography regardless of picture capturing
machine. And my loss for not opening many others sooner as I've quite
enjoyed the two recent posts I've looked at. Panasonic or otherwise. ;-)
ted

Message from "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith@dcc.edu> (Re: [Leica] Walks with a Panasonic - Sunday July 6th)