Subject: RE: [Leica] Opinions Please 135mm lens for M
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:55:16 -0400

G'day to you Marc.

I based my comment on the relative price of 135 lenses on my ability to
buy 135's for about $100.  The Jupiter's that I have come across run in
the $50 range.

If you could point me to a US source for a decent Jupiter 135 much less
than that I would like to acquire one.  LTM or Contax mount would be
fine.

Thanks,
Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com