Subject: Re: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons AND opinions on 135
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:44:04 -0700

Hi BD,

       Some of use don't use SLRs.  I sold my Nikon for Leica
because the Nikon kit was too big and heavy.  I had an F
with old glass 24/28, 35/1.4, 50/3.5Macro, and 85/1.8
with the big sportsfinder that really made it easy to use
as you can hold the camera several inches from your face
and still see the whole image.  Great for eyeglass wearers.
With my switch to Leica screwmounts, I have to get
new glasses every year.  The corn tape stuff won't
work on the individual finders that are required
to make these screwmount cameras function
effectively even for the 50mm lenses which
I mostly use.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California